Pre Writing Skills can help toddlers from scribbles to script.
This book is a wonderful way to get your child to practice the English cursive alphabet strokes.
- Fine Motor Benefits of Pre-Writing Activities: Working on pre-writing skills (lines and strokes) in hands-on ways will naturally develop your child's fine motor skills and provide them with the well-rounded handwriting skills they need for letter formation, line orientation, spacing, and hand grasp.
- Enjoy Learning
- Tracing helps in strengthening finger grip and develops wrist agility. It also improves hand-eye co-ordination and concentration, language, fine motor skills.
FEATURES AND DETAILS
- Each book has 2 writable pages, small case on one side and upper case on flip side.
- Compact, flexible, lightweight, and perfect for travelling
- Easily wipes away with a duster (included) for a quick cleanup
- Wipe off with a damp cloth for a squeaky clean book.
- Reusable and reduces paper waste.
How to Use?
- Simply use any chalk and draw in the chalk book.
- To clean, wipe away the chalk with a duster or wipe it
- clean with a damp cloth. The Chalkboard Book is
- compact and can be stored anywhere for portability.
- English Cursive Tracing Board ( small case + Upper case )
- 1 box of colored chalks
- 1 mini duster
- 1 chalk holder.
8 inch X 10 inch X 0.1 inch
2 to 7 Years
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN